The Ontario Internship Program (OIP) hires up to 100 interns each year and offers two one-year paid contracts in a wide range of ministries and agencies across the Ontario Public Service (OPS). This entry-level program is open to people who have graduated with a recognized degree, post-graduate certificate or a diploma between May 2012 to August 2014.
Join the Ontario Public Service, make a difference, and be part of a new generation of public service professionals.
Why apply to the Ontario Internship Program?
- Jump start an exciting career in the OPS while making a difference
- Gain valuable experience in two one-year work assignments
- Network and connect with valuable professional contacts
- Receive ongoing mentoring, coaching and learning opportunities
- Develop your career and earn a competitive salary in one of several focus areas
Internship Salary Levels
Earn a competitive annual salary ranging from $43,300 to $50,000, depending on your focus area. Approximate 2014 OIP salary levels are listed below.
|Work In This Focus Area...||...Earn Approximately|
|Business and Financial Planning||$43,300|
|Information and Information Technology||$49,000|
|Program and Service Delivery||$43,300|